We know how quality translation and localization are important for your business' success. That's why we have multiple stringent measures in place to guarantee that your projects are always of the highest quality.
What percentage of your translators are native speakers?
- 100%. All of BLEND’s translators translate into their native tongue.
How does your company select or qualify translators? Do you require any certifications?
- BLEND invests considerable resources in the careful selection and screening of talent. Only talents with proven experience and official certification are invited to participate in BLEND's rigorous screening process.
How do you verify that your translators are producing high quality work?
- BLEND linguists are continuously monitored and ranked in our system based on quality, on-time delivery, and customer feedback. The system shows in real-time the talents that are consistent high performers. The combination of technology and continuous testing allows BLEND to maintain a highly qualified pool of top linguists.
How will you ensure consistency across KCC projects?
- BLEND carries out systematic language quality assurance, control, and improvement processes as part of our structured Language Quality program designed and tailored to a customer’s specific needs. Additionally, BLEND centralizes translation project workflow and assets and makes these available to linguists in real-time. All translations are conducted on a CAT tool to ensure integration and consistent application of translation memory and other translation reference materials including glossary and style guide(s).
Are you ISO certified?
- Our company is both ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2013 certified and fully complies with ISO 18587:2017.
We pride ourselves on delivering top-quality translations by maintaining a close relationship with our translator community, with whom we constantly engage in dialogue, rate and monitor, to ensure that the best translator is assigned to every project.
To ensure the best quality possible, we recommend checking our quality tips!