Project availability is largely based on translator performance metrics. These include translation quality, client feedback, project volume, and personal interaction with staff and clients. As long as these performance metrics remain positive, you will receive more and more projects at the best available rate.
Translator rates are in line with industry standards and may be adjusted based on:
- Translation Quality - the most important factor!
- "Pick-up" Ratio - how many of the available projects you actually complete.
- Availability and Responsiveness
- Status, Time, and Number of completed projects
- Other parameters
BLEND provides more than just competitive translator pay. Additional benefits include:
- Seemless translation workflow and support. Finding and processing translation jobs is a breeze using the online portal, and translators always get paid for quality work even when the client hasn't paid BLEND.
- Flexibility. Translators can select from a variety of projects that fit their expertise and work preferences
- Translation ratings, statistics, and reviews that help boost translator public BLEND profiles and improve their services. This promotes upward growth at BLEND and leads to additional project opportunities.