Your satisfaction is important to us. To provide the best service possible, we have implemented strict translator screening and quality measures, some of which are outlined below. If for whatever reason you are not satisfied, please contact us so we can make it right.
We stand behind our service, however it's important to remember that the level of translation quality can depend on the selected translation service i.e. 'translation only' vs 'translation + editing,' 'general business' vs 'expert,' etc.
Translators are manually certified, native-speaking linguists with credentials in their respective fields of expertise (medical, legal, business, etc.)
For a basic "translation only" request where the client elects to NOT have the translation edited by a second linguist, the project may go through one of several sample QA checks:
- QA Review - Select projects are checked and rated by a second linguist before the project is returned to the client. The translation is rated based on specific parameters (translation accuracy, grammar, style, etc.).
- Language Leader Review - We have a team of in-house language managers for our most popular language pairs. These individuals also run sample quality checks for their respective languages. This allows us to detect errors and trends and take corrective action when needed.
The above translation quality review measures are not 100% thorough and do not take the place of a full editing step. We are working on a process that allows clients to select a specific sample review level for their specific project.
To ensure the best quality possible, we recommend our Translation+Editing service. The original translation is performed by a certified professional linguist. That translation is then reviewed by a second professional linguist who checks for translation accuracy, consistency of terminology, punctuation, grammar, adherence to client instructions, etc.
More translation quality tips
- Select the appropriate expertise category for your content (legal, medical, marketing, etc) in the Wizard, so that your project is allocated to the translator with matching skills.
- Add clear translator instructions in step 5.
- Add context information and reference material (screenshots, reference files, glossary, etc.)