If you are already a certified member of our community of translators, your projects may have stopped for several reasons:
- Your account was set to inactive after several months of no activity. To reactivate your account, click the “Activate my account” checkbox in the Control Panel. Once your account is reactivated, you’ll start receiving relevant projects and notifications.
- There is less demand for your language pair. Translation demand changes often so keep checking the "Open projects" page for available projects. If you do see available projects in your Open Projects page, and you were not notified about them, please contact our support team for assistance. Please remember that the number of notifications per hour is limited.
- You were certified as a bilingual. If you wish to become a translator, send us the relevant certificates verifying your language proficiency level.
- You set your profile on the vacation status. You can turn off the vacation mode at any time as it's shown here.
- If you receive 2 Terms and Conditions violation warnings or 3 abandon/disputed/reopened projects the system may block you automatically from receiving new jobs. You can check these counters from your Dashboard:
Try to keep these numbers as low as possible.
If you feel that a mark was received unfairly, please submit a ticket and we will investigate the issue asap.