Yes. First, create a shareable link to your file:
- Go to Google Drive and select the file you want to share.
- Click Share .
- At the top right, click Get shareable link.
- Next to "Anyone with the link," click the Down arrow.
- Choose “People with the link can edit”.
- Copy and paste the link into a text file.
Then, use the Translation Project Wizard to submit a new project:
- In Step 4, click on 'Add Files' and upload the text file you created with the link.
- Adjust the word count manually.
- In Step 5, add a comment instructing the translators to translate directly in the google doc using the link provided.
Note: If your file is being translated into multiple languages, consider locking the source text/column to avoid inadvertent changes by other users.