The easiest way is to upload your files to any free file sharing services (Google Drive, Dropbox, WeTransfer) and generate a shareable link.
- Upload your files to Google/WeTransfer/Dropbox, etc.
- Click Get shareable link.
- Copy and paste the link into a text file.
Then, use the Translation Project Wizard to submit a new project:
- In Step 4, click on 'Add Files' and upload the text file you created with the link.
- Adjust the word count manually.
- In Step 5, add any instructions you want to share with a translator.
- Submit a project.