There are several ways to upload a glossary file:
- You can upload the glossary file as a reference file in Step 5 using the Translation Wizard:
- Upload the file to the Reference Files section directly on the project page:
- Add a shareable link to the project brief in Step 5 of the Translation Wizard. Note: If you are using Google Drive, make sure to the permission is set to anyone with the link.
- Add the shareable link to the glossary as a default project note. The default project note is automatically added to all projects you open. Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll help set up the default project note for you.
- If you are using the XTM integration, the glossary file will be shown to the translators automatically. Please contact our Support team or your Account Executive to add your glossary file to XTM.