If you have multiple teams in your company working on various projects requiring translations, you may need multiple accounts dedicated to each of the teams or team members. Setting up Master and Beneficiary accounts may be a great solution to ensure that all your projects on BLEND are organized and monitored properly.
A Master account allows you to manage settings, balances, and activity of the Beneficiary accounts. One Master account can have multiple Beneficiary accounts, however, a Beneficiary account can only be linked to one Master account at a time.
To set up the link between a Master and Beneficiary accounts, you should first make sure that all the required users are registered on BLEND. After that, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in to the account you would like to use as a Master Account.
- Go to Control Panel => Update profile and select Beneficiary accounts.
- Under the Add account section, please type the email address of the beneficiary account, and click the Add button:
Once Beneficiary accounts have been added, you can set the selected accounts up to use credits of the Master account. To do it, check the Automatic credits transfer box  next to the corresponding account:
Now, any credits used by the Beneficiary will be charged from the Master account automatically.
As a Master account, you can also transfer the desired amount of credits to your Beneficiary accounts by filling out the Transfer credits  box next to the account of your choice and clicking the Allocate button.
The spending of your Beneficiary account will be shown on the Statement page:
- ‘TXcredit’ refers to the transfer credit action (e.g when a project is opened);
- ‘RXcredit’ refers to the receive credit action (e.g when a project is cancelled).
Additionally, being a Master account allows you to gain access to your Beneficiary accounts by switching to the account of your choice. Please contact BLEND Support Team if you would like to have this feature enabled.