Our full API documentation can be found here.
To get started:
1) Sign in to your BLEND account or register as a new user.
2) Get your production API keys here. You’ll receive an email with a verification token. Be sure to check your spam folder.
3) Purchase credits for your account before sending any live translation requests. Go to the Control Panel or click here.
4) The material you submit to BLEND using the API will be translated by professional human translators and the corresponding target files will be returned to your system automatically upon completion.
To run free test translations using the API sandbox environment:
NOTE: Sandbox and production API keys are different.
3. Credits will be automatically added to your account for test projects. You do not pay for translations sent through the sandbox environment.
4. When sending a test project, the source text or file will be used as the target text or “translation” and returned to your system via the API.