Make sure your BLEND account and WPML plugin are connected.
Don’t know how? Read this article.
Once BLEND and WPML are connected, follow these steps to submit a project:
1) Go to WPML → Translation Management to select content for translation:
Tip: you can add translator instructions by clicking on the Notes section. A note is then entered into a text field.
2) Select your target languages and add the selected content to the translation basket:
3) Select the Translation Basket tab to review the content to be translated. Create a batch name and enter a deadline:
4) Choose your “Translator” and the relevant expertise category:
Note: BLEND will be selected as your Translator by default.
5) Click Send all items for translation.
Done! Your request will be sent to BLEND immediately and translation will begin shortly thereafter.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure you have enough credits in your BLEND account before creating a translation project.
- You can check progress and communicate directly with your translators from your BLEND account (Blend → Control Panel → My Projects).
- Once translation is finished, the target files will be sent to Wordpress automatically. You can also manually fetch target files from your WordPress admin panel. To check your configuration, go to WPML → Settings, locate Translation Pickup mode and verify the selected option.
- Cancelling a translation project that has already been submitted can be done only from the BLEND platform.