A job listing includes information about the service you want to provide on the BLEND Direct marketplace.
To create a listing:
- Log in to your BLEND Direct account
- Click “Create a Listing”
- Fill in the fields below:
- Title – We recommend using a descriptive title with 25 characters or less.
- Description - Describe your service in more detail. Exclude personal information (phone number, email, personal website, etc.)
- Terms & Conditions - Include any special terms that may apply to your service.
- Media – Include at least one image per listing. The image will be visible to clients and serve as the cover for your listing.
- Avoid racism, inappropriate language, discrimination of any kind, and personal contact information in all text and images
4. Now go to the next page and enter the relevant details for your service.
Category: Select one of the five job categories from the drop-down menu (if you select translation as shown above, add your source and target languages).
Title: This is the title of the job you are offering – "German translation" for example.
Description: Information about what’s included in your service. For example, “English to German translation, 100 words, expert content”.
Price: Specify how much you want to charge for the work.
Delivery time frame: Estimate how long it will take to deliver the job. You can always deliver early or make other arrangements with the buyer according to their needs.
5. Select the “I accept Terms & Conditions” checkbox.
6. Click “Publish your listing”