Two-factor authentication (“2FA”) provides an additional layer of BLEND security ensuring only you can access your account, even if your password is compromised.
In addition to a password, you’ll also enter a one-time code sent to your Google Authenticator app. The one-time code is valid for only one minute, after which it self-destructs. This two-step process helps confirm your identity and protects your account from unauthorized access.
To enable two-factor authentication:
- Sign in to your BLEND account from the Control Panel;
- Click “Update your profile” -> Enable 2-step login.
3. Download and install the Google Authenticator (GA) mobile app. It’s available on Google Play and App Store.
4. Use the app to scan the QR code on your BLEND profile.
5. Enter the 6-digit code from Google Authenticator in the section indicated - > Click Activate.
Remember that when you enable 2FA, you’re enabling a specific device for account verification (your phone). If you get a new phone, you need to disable 2FA first and then re-enable it on your new device.
If for any reason you lost access to your device or have a problem with entering the BLEND profile - submit a ticket and we will assist immediately.
Please sign in to leave a comment.