Quality is important! We have implemented strict translator screening and quality measures to ensure the best translation possible.
However, together with your contribution, we can boost the results to a whole new level! Here are our tips for getting an excellent localization project:
1. Start with selecting the relevant expertise for your project. Step 3 on our Wizard:
Choosing the proper expertise will guarantee that a translator who works on your project is familiar with the relevant concepts and terminology.
Need help with identifying the expertise - drop us an email to email@example.com and we'll analyze it for you.
2. Upload clean and clear source files.
If possible, provide editable formats with well-read text. If it's a pdf or scanned document, make sure that the text is fully visible there're no blured parts.
For complex formatting files, we recommend translation with additional DTP service which stends for desktop publishing. First, the translation is provided in a bilingual file and then, skilled designer put the translation back into your source file layout.
3. Provide context for your project.
- You have a style guide, glossary, or any reference material? Awesome! Add it to your project via our Wizard Step 5 or upload it directly on the project page.
Both style guides and glossaries are key to maintaining consistency and efficiency throughout the project.
If you're just starting your way in the localization and don't have additional materials, help our translators by replying to the questions below:
- formal or informal tone?
- how the translation will be used? who is the target audience?
- which format do you want the final file to be in?
- Are there specific terminology/abbreviations, which you always use in the target language?
- Do you need images translated as well?
The more information that you provide in your project brief, the more the translator can adapt the text for use and deliver the project faster.
4. Stay connected with your translator throughout the process.
Even when the reference materials are in place, a translator may have additional questions or comments on your project. Chat with your translator directly at the bottom of the project page:
5. Have a second pair of eyes review the translation.
Our professional translators strive to deliver high-quality translations to the best of their knowledge, capacities, and abilities. Yet, two pairs of eyes are always better than one!
6. Enhance your localization project with our enterprise features:
- Project management - a dedicated person available 24/7 to supply your needs and be the ambassador of your business in localization.
- Technology stack and integrations (TMS and CATs tools) - built-in translation memory, glossary, quality reports and much more that makes translation cheaper, faster and more efficient.
- Team of translators formed specifically for your project.
Interested? Visit our plans page to choose a package that scales with your requirements.