Please try using the hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) on the page and try uploading it again. If this does not help upload your file, it is probably too heavy. Our system accepts files up to 100MB:
If your file cannot be uploaded here’s what you can do:
- Upload the file that has to be translated to a file-sharing site such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Generate a shareable link to your file and open access to the file to anyone with the link.
- Copy your link to a text document.
- Launch the Translation Project Wizard.
- On step 4, click on 'Add Files' and upload the text document with the link.
- Adjust the word count manually.
- On step 5, you add your instruction to the translators and ask them to translate the file from the link.