BLEND-Lokalise integration allows creating customized tasks according to your specific needs and we will take care of the rest! You can play with Lokalise task settings and categorization as much as you need, and you can easily save them as templates for the quick and easy creation of new tasks in the future. No extra steps on your part are required to open and manage the projects on BLEND - you no longer need to worry about the delivery of your projects meeting your expectations.
How does it work?
1. Create a project in Lokalise: add files and languages and set a project type:
2. Add BLEND’s user firstname.lastname@example.org as a contributor with Admin rights (with the Review rights on) to the Contributors of the project:
Note that your Lokalise subscription plan should have free seats for our linguists to participate:
- 2 seats - our Administrator and translator.
- 3 seats - our Administrator, translator, and reviewer (for Translation + Editing projects).
3. Invite the user for Translator role using the following pattern:
lokalize+translator_username, where username is the name of the client. For example, the name of the client is Test, so the email will look like this:
If you are going to open combo projects (Translation+Editing), give this user the Review rights by setting Review ON:
Please notify your BELND's Project Manager that you have followed up steps above and we will configure your BLEND account for integration.
Submitting a project
1. Choose the Translate task type:
2. Choose the language pair and assign BLEND's user and Translator’s user to the Task:
Click Create Task:
From this moment the project at BLEND is created:
Translation + Editing project
If you want to create a Combo project, follow the same steps as described above, AND after the Translation Task is created, create a Review Task and choose the parent Task (the content that was sent to Translation and should be reviewed after the translation is finished):
Book a demo with our dedicated project manager to discuss the pricing details!