Websites that use Webflow can be translated using our Crowdin integration.
Make sure your BLEND and Crowdin accounts are linked.
Log in to your Crowdin account and enable the Jsproxy app as follow:
1) From the menu bar go to Resources > Marketplace > install the Jsproxy app.
2) Make it available for all projects or a specific project:
3) Open your project and go to Settings > Integrations > Jsproxy for Crowdin.
4) Enter your website’s URL and click Import. Website content will be scanned and automatically added as a .json file to the Files section and is ready to be translated.
5) Go to the Resources > Vendors > BLEND tab or simply create a new task using the Task tab on the project home page in order to send project files to BLEND.
7) Click Distribute to publish the translation to your website.
Website visitors can now switch between languages to enjoy a localized customer experience.