Drupal websites can be linked directly to BLEND’s professional translation service using the TMGMT plugin.
To get started:
3) Link your BLEND account with the TMGMT module by going to Configuration > Translation Management translators > OHT translator then click Edit.
You will see OHT translator plugin settings and request for API keys.
Get your API Public key and API Secret key from the BLEND Control Panel:
Once the API connection is established your website is ready for translation.
4) Choose the node to translate and click Request translations:
5) Review the word count, select the target language(s) and relevant expertise category.
6) Click the Translator drop-down menu and select OneHourTranslation:
7) Click Submit to translator.
Done! Your request will be sent to OneHourTranslation (now BLEND) immediately and translation will begin shortly thereafter.
You can check progress from Drupal in the Jobs tab and from your BLEND account (Blend -> Control Panel -> My Projects).
Additional documentation provided by Drupal is here.