BLEND provides the complete set of services for your subtitles - generating, translating, and hardcoding.
How it works:
- Send your request with a project description and relevant files to firstname.lastname@example.org and our managers will work out the rate and the details of the project.
- Once you approve the quote, we will create a subtitling project on our platform, where you will be able to track the project’s status and communicate directly with your translators through your BLEND profile.
- Download your final subtitle translation in the format you requested.
If you have the audio already transcribed to the original language, we can forego the transcription step and start with translation and hardcoding the subtitles.
To receive only the subtitles of your video with time-synced captions, proceed as follows:
- while being logged in, head to our Wizard and choose the Transcription service:
- Add a note to the Project Brief (Step 5), asking for the format you need (.srt) and start the project:
Just like with any other project, you can monitor it directly from the project page and download it once it is complete.
Read more about BLEND's dubbing and subtitling services.
Please sign in to leave a comment.