You can click on and accept an available project at your discretion. Once a project is accepted, a countdown timer will appear indicating the time remaining before the translation is due. The translation is then submitted via the project page upon completion.
General Rules and Guidelines:
- Accept a project ONLY IF you can start immediately and deliver within the time allocated.
- Read the client's instructions carefully and check all other project parameters (language pair, expertise, etc.)
- Verify the word count before you start. If there is a problem, notify us ASAP.
- Treat clients respectfully and professionally, regardless of how they behave.
- Negotiating prices with clients is strictly forbidden.
- Any use of machine translation is strictly forbidden.
- Communicating with clients outside of the platform via email or phone is forbidden. Use the discussion board on the project page for all client communication.
- Project deadlines are critical – A late project may be reallocated to another translator to complete. You will not be credited for expired projects that are reallocated to another translator.
- The expertise level of a given project is up to the client to decide. If you do not agree with the chosen expertise level you can simply decline the project.