Applying as a translator
Applying as a voice-over talent
- Which languages are you currently recruiting for voice-over?
- How can I register as a voice-over artist?
- Does BLEND Voice recruit talent from all over the world?
- Does BLEND Voice accept talent without home recording studios?
- How does the payment process work?
- Which applications do you provide voice-overs for?
Applying as a bilingual
- Starting as a bilingual
- Completing a project and making a cash withdrawal
- As a bilingual user can I work on translation projects even if I don't have professional translation credentials?
- Can I use CAT (computer assisted translation) tools like Wordfast, SDL Trados, and TransSuite 2000?
- Can I use Google Translate or other machine translation tools?
- Can I move from being a Bilingual user to a Translator?
- Why does my account show as pending?
- My status is inactive. How do I re-activate my translator account?
- Unable to Sign in to my BLEND account.
- How do I reset 2FA without Google Authenticator?
- I’m not getting any notifications
- Why does my profile appear as less than 100% complete?
Working on a project
- Starting a project and general guidelines
- How do I see available translation projects?
- How much time do I have to complete a project?
- What if I need more time to finish a translation?
- What if the project word count is incorrect?
- Direct communication with client
- What are credits? BLEND Payment system
- What are my payment options?
- I submitted a convert-to-cash request but haven’t received my payment.
- What is the BLEND Payoneer MasterCard for translators?
- How do I choose bank transfer as my withdrawal method?
- My Payoneer card expired. How do I add a new card to my BLEND account?
- List of abbreviations and terms
- Will I sign a contract with BLEND?
- Can BLEND provide a Certificate of Employment?
- Translation Memory and TM reduction
- What does the “exclusive translator badge” mean?
- I used to get a lot of projects but now I don’t get any. Is there a problem with my account?
- Leveling system FAQ
- Performance board a.k.a Leveling system
- Quality parameter
- Response rate parameter
- Professional conduct
- On-time delivery parameter
Online Editor (Workbench)
- How to change text direction from Left to Right and vice versa
- I cannot approve stings in Crowdin - Editing projects
- KYC project – The online editor won’t let me enter a value
- Workbench – I can’t log in to Crowdin
- Workbench says “Could not connect to the server".
- Workbench shows a 404 error
- Editing project
- Proofreading project
- Transcription projects
- Bundle Projects
- KYC projects
- Bonus project
Language Leader reviews
- How to open, import and translate a CSV file?
- What to keep in mind when translating a PPT/ PPTX file?
- Things to remember when translating an HTML or XML file
- Things to remember when translating a JSON file.
- What to keep in mind when translating an IDML file (InDesign)