Quality is a dynamic parameter that takes into account the last 60 ratings received from LL reviews and customer ratings - a total of 120 ratings. The time range for projects that influence the quality parameter is limited to 2 years.
This means that the average is calculated each day based on a slightly different project set. The average score will change not only when you receive a new positive or negative review, but also when a review older than 2 years is no longer counted towards the quality parameter.
- If the client doesn’t leave a project rating and/or file a complaint, the maximum score is used.
- If the client rates the project with a positive “smiley face,” the maximum score is used.
- The Quality score adjusts daily and does not reset each cycle.
- For information on projects that undergo LL review - check out this article.
- If no LL review was received by you yet, the Quality parameter will be greyed out. Contact our support team to unlock the parameter.
- You will not lose a level if your Quality parameter is greyed out.