Quality is a dynamic parameter that takes into account the last 60 ratings received from LL reviews, QA reviews, and customer ratings - a total of 180 ratings. The time range for projects that influence the quality parameter is limited to 2 years.
This means that the average is calculated each day based on a slightly different project set. The average score will change not only when you receive a new positive or negative review, but also when a review older than 2 years is no longer counted towards the quality parameter.
- If the client doesn’t leave a project rating and/or file a complaint, the maximum score is used.
- If the client rates the project with a positive “smiley face,” the maximum score is used.
- The Quality score adjusts daily and does not reset each cycle.
- For information on projects that undergo LL/QA review - check out this article.
Quality parameter FAQ:
- I received a positive project rating but my quality parameter didn’t change.
The system typically takes 24 hours to reflect completed work. Also, keep in mind that the Quality parameter is the average of 3 components: client's rating, LL, and QA reviews. For example, your client's rating average is already at the max point. Receiving one more good rating from the client will not influence the Quality parameter as you need to improve the average LL and/or QA scores.